Gravity Runner Gravity Runner

A good game

Good game, what would make it a great game is if it had a high score system, and the ability to race the ghosts of players with high scrores. Also, i think there is potencial more variety in the level, such as a level with moving or shape tweening segments for added difficulty. Also, do you happen to be a fan of the PS1 game "Gravitation"? It was very similar to this, and the two player mode was fantastic.

I have been trying to create my own game like this for a few years (it never gets finished because I always remake it with more additions). A few months ago I also figured out a pretty good method of making the craft bounce off walls at accurate angles on brush drawn levels. If you ever want to collaborate on another game like this give me an email.

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Best Game on Newgrounds

This game was great. It really shows what can be achieved in Flash games. It was a simple idea with simple graphics, but the interactivity is amazing, and it was fun to play. Hopefully this game has inspired more flash game developers to give their characters actual momentum and physics.

Best game on newgrounds!